They certainly looked good from the impressive package which boasted:
- 100 percent made in the USA and using only U.S. farm-grown ingredients
- Wheat-free, gluten-free with no additives or preservatives
- Air-puffed, low in fat and only 12 calories per treat
We were sent the Sweet Potato & Chicken Krisps and Brown Rice and Beef Krisps flavors to sample. Cosmo is more than ready to try one!
Let's see what he says...
"Yep, these pack a good punch of flavor and crunchiness! "
"Um, can you lay another one right here, please?"
"That's it! Nom, Nom, Nom!"
"Can't get enough of these!"
"Any more in there?"
Before we get to our Barksterrific giveaway, Cosmo also want you to know about a nifty Facebook contest over at www.facebook.com/lovingpets. To enter, "Like" the Loving Pets Facebook Page and fill out an official entry form in the "Contests" tab. You'll be asked to name the Loving Pets mascot for a chance to win $2,000 in cash! You need to enter by 11:59 p.m. ET on September 26, 2011. Official rules here.
And now, for our Barksters giveaway!
One lucky To Dog With Love reader will receive two Barksters dog treat packages. Follow the directions below to enter and please leave a way to contact you. Entries must be posted on this blog by Sunday, Oct. 2 at midnight ET. U.S. and Canada entries only.
Leave a comment on this blog post telling us what your dog does for treats! For example, Cosmo sits, stays, dances, gives me 5, 10 and 20 and so on and so on... !
- Like To Dog With Love on Facebook and leave a comment below telling us.
- Like Cosmo Havanese on Facebook and leave a comment below telling us.
- Follow @CosmoHavanese on Twitter and leave a comment below telling us.
- Follow us publicly on Google Friend Connect (on sidebar to the right) and leave a comment below telling us.