|Cosmo and Diane|
And if you get here early (yes, Cosmo and I live in Atlanta), check out a few restaurants with pet-friendly patios near the Westin Hotel. We like Bistro Niko and Anis Bistro. Give us a Tweet and maybe we can meet you there!
And now, for our seven must-bring items:
|Swag from the first BarkWorld Expo|
- Business Cards -- There will be plenty of networking opportunities with fellow bloggers and sponsors so don't miss this opportunity to share information and stay in touch!
- Camera -- This is a photo opportunity like you've never seen before! If you like to photograph pets, you'll be in heaven! Don't forget to take group shots of your favorite blogger buddies, the fun pet signage and the Thursday night
- Smart phone and laptop or iPad -- Keep your smart phone handy for quick pics and videos so you can share them immediately via Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites. It's fun to "watch" the action live via social media for both conference attendees and those who are following from home. BarkWorld also is And don't forget all your power cords and chargers!
- Large expandable suitcase -- Blogger conferences are notorious for having great swag and BarkWorld is no exception! Bring a LARGE suitcase and don't fill it. Then, open the expandable section for all your swag!
- Sweater or layering pieces -- You can expect beautiful weather in Atlanta this time of year -- mid 70s during the day and into the 50s at night. Bring layering pieces and comfy shoes. And don't forget you and/or your pet's Halloween costume!
- Your pet's food, treats and toys -- Cosmo and I travel via airplane pretty often, so we've got this down. In addition to making sure your pet is comfortable with their pet carrier, you'll want to bring their familiar food, treats and toys. That'll make them feel right at home and help prevent upset stomachs!
- Pet accessories -- Don't forget food bowls, leash, poo bags, medications or anything else that's specific to your pet's needs!
For some more helpful blog conference and travel tips with pets, check out these: