|Puppy love tails!|
Building off the highly successful Keep Love Strong advertising campaign unveiled in November of last year, which features heart-warming ads inspired by real stories, this contest is designed to find the very best Love Tails featuring the special connections people share with their animals.
Iams Love Tails Contest Details
- Submit your story from Feb. 14 through March 3 by visiting the Iams Facebook page and following the easy steps. (Note: You'll submit your photo and story on the Tongal entry page. Look for the red SUBMIT button on the right.)
- Phase 1 (Love Tails submission phase): Share a photo and tell Iams in 500 characters or less about the unique relationship you have with your dog or cat and how Iams helps you show your love.
- Once the submission phase is over, Iams will select 50 stories (25 dog and 25 cat) as semi-finalists.
- From the semi-finalist Love Tails, Iams will select 10 finalists (5 dog and 5 cat) and each will win a cash prize and free Iams food for a year.
- In April, Iams will ask its Facebaook fans to choose their favorite Love Tail from the group of finalists and one grand prize winner will be selected.
Note: While this ultimately is a video contest via Tongal, you can choose to only participate in Phase 1 (submit a photo and brief essay) for a chance to have your story filmed and featured in an Iams national ad. See Phase 1: Love Tails for more information.