High above the Spanish Steps in Rome, Cosmo Havanese enjoys the view and watching the bride and groom below. Can you see them?
We still have plenty more pictures and posts to come from our trip to Italy including exploring the sights of Rome, day trip to Frascati, the road to Milan and a day at Lake Como! There were also plenty of great meals and shopping along the way.
If you're planning a trip to Italy or an international trip with your dog, here are a few posts you might enjoy:
- International Paperwork Preparation
- How to Prepare Your Dog For a Long Plane Ride
- Arriving in Rome, Dog-Friendly InterContinental Hotel, Piazza del Popolo
- A Walk Through Parco della Villa Borghese
- Great restaurants to enjoy with your dog in Parco della Villa Borghese
- Circus Maximus: Cosmo says bring on the gladiators
- St. Francis Watches Over All Animals
- Milan: The Duomo
Then, back in Atlanta we've come across an amazing deal. If you are even remotely thinking about coming to BarkWorld Expo, now is the time to fetch a few tickets. Until February 28, you can purchase tickets for this pet industry social media event for 50 percent off! The event is scheduled for Sept. 29 - Oct. 1 in Atlanta, Ga., with speakers from Yahoo! and Dogster already on tap as well as bunches of other speakers and activities that look really fun, interactive AND educational. See you there!
And now, it's time to hippity-hop on over to the Pet Blogger Hop!