The folks behind the Pets Add Life (PAL) campaign seem to think so too. That's why they are all about sharing the joys of pet ownership ... especially responsible ownership and increasing the adoption of pets.
So with that, I bring you the five most joyful things about living with Cosmo Havanese.
- Cosmo almost always has a smile on his face
- His happy tail wags like a propeller
- Cosmo always looks comfortable, even when he's in yoga pose
- Cosmo's always up for an adventure or trying a new sport or cheering on his favorite team
- Cosmo's fluffy, not stuffy, and he does something to make me smile every day!
In addition to adding joy, there are some very real health benefits to pet ownership including:
- Reducing stress
- Preventing heart disease and lowering blood pressure
- Promoting a sense of emotional well-being and helping fight depression
You can join the fun by posting a photo of your pet at the Pets Add Life Facebook page. You can post a video and share your favorite pet story too! And, let us know how your pet adds joy to your life!
* 2011-2012 APPA National Pet Owners Survey
***This post is sponsored by the Pets Add Life campaign and the American Pet Products Association. The Pets Add Life (PAL) campaign is designed to demonstrate the benefits of pet ownership, thus driving increased adoption of pets and responsible ownership of pets. I am being compensated for helping spread the word about the benefits and joys of pet ownership.