Cosmo just about jumped out of his furs when these goodies arrived. Good thing the nice folks at Cesar sent us two packages -- one for Cosmo to devour and one for us to give away to a one lucky winner!
Here's what you can win:
- Seven Cesar Canine Cuisine entrées in flavors like Filet Mignon, Grilled Steak and Eggs and Chicken and Cheddar Cheese Soufflé. The last two flavors are from the Cesar Sunrise collection. Yum!
- One adorable purse-shaped bag of Cesar's new Softies Medley treats. These are the same delicious treats Cosmo sampled at BlogPaws last year, but now they come with three yummy flavors in one bag -- Porterhouse Steak, Grilled Chicken and Applewood Smoked Bacon. And they're shaped like cute little bones, hearts and paws!
- One fabulous t-shirt, human-size large, that any small dog lover will enjoy wearing!
Cosmo thoroughly enjoyed sampling the entrées as a topper on his regular dry dog food and he ripped into the bag of softies before we could even finish our photo shoot! We find the softies great for training or on dog walks because they are soft enough to be broken into even smaller pieces for more treat enjoyment.
Here's how to enter:
- Leave a comment on this post and tell me a little about your small dog.
- Follow our blog (on the right sidebar where it says "join this site")
- Like our To Dog With Love Facebook fan page
- Like Cosmo Havanese's Facebook fan page
- Leave a note on this blog post telling us you followed or liked us!
Entries will be open until Tuesday, August 23 at midnight ET and the winner will be announced on this blog on Thursday, August 25. U.S. entries only are eligible to win. Be sure to leave your email address in your comment if your comment doesn't link back to some way to contact you.
Disclaimer: Cesar provided us with the prize packages to sample and give away. The opinions posted from me and Cosmo are our own. Cosmo provides proof, below:
Once the photo shoot is complete, Cosmo tears into the Softies Medley Treat bag.
Mission acccomplished, he moves on to the Cesar Canine Cuisine entrées.
Wait a minute Cosmo! We need to open these first! I guarantee the inside will taste much better.
Don't forget to leave your comment below to enter. And learn about more fantastic giveaways at the Fido's Freebie Friday Blog Hop hosted by All Things Dog Blog and Doggies and Stuff.