So here we go:
1. Most beautiful post: Travel to Italy with Your Dog: Arriving in Rome
This post makes me feel like we're in Rome all over again. You can see it, hear it and almost taste it!
Grab your cappuccino and brioche and read on!
2. Most controversial post: The Hundstol Dog High Chair from Ikea
Ok, so we're not very controversial. But this post stirred up a lot of fun speculation whether this was real or not! Some folks even believed Cosmo actual toured the Ikea factory in Sweden!! ROTFBOL! Afterall, he did travel to Italy, so why not?!
3. Most helpful post: How To Prepare Your Dog for a Long Plane Flight
This one answers the age old question: To Pee or Not to Pee...
|Cosmo checks out the dog park at Atlanta Hartsfield Airport|
4. Post whose success surprised us: Iams Will Donate 50 Bowls of Food for Every Tweet with #CosmoIH4TH and The Final Count is in for #CosmoIH4TH
The anipal community never ceases to suprise us with their support, passion and generosity. This time, they rallied together to help raise 297,600 meals donated to animal shelters in need as part of the Iams' Home for the Holiday's program.
|Cosmo led the charge on this program!|
Just a simple post of a lovely walk through a lovely park in Italy. Don't miss it, it you plan to be in Rome with your dog!
6. Post we're most proud of: Noms for a Cause
One of our first blog posts, we took the Be The Change for Pets challenge and organized a neighborhood pet food drive. Together our neighbors donated 230 pounds of pet food to our local food pet food bank.
Passing on the torch
Here are the five bloggers who graciously accepted our challenge to keep this relay alive!
Carol Bryant at Fido Friendly Blog
Prudence and Ashley at Of Cows' Tails and Chew Toys
Mary and Roxy at The Traveling Dog
Ryan Rice at Houston Dog Blog
Monica Ricci at Your Life. Organized