This year, the goal is to adopt out 1.5 million orphaned pets and also to donate 5 million meals through the Iams Home 4 the Holiday Bags 4 Bowls program.
Here's how you can help feed the shelter animals
From now until 11:59 p.m. ET on Thursday, Dec. 15:
- For each comment on this blog post, Iams will donate 10 bowls of food to shelter pets. So please leave a comment and share this post so we can get lots of food donated!
- For each holiday card shared from Iams new e-card collection on Facebook, Iams is donating a meal to shelter pets. However, if you share the card with To Dog With Love via email at diane(at) todogwithlove(dot) com, Iams will donate 25 bowls!
- For each tweet stating: Help Feed Shelter Pets with Iams Home 4 the Holidays http://bit.ly/vyJYoy #CosmoIH4TH Iams will donate 10 bowls of food.
|Iams holiday e-card from its Petmail collection|
To Thank You for Helping Feed the Shelter Animals
Iams will give away an Iams Home 4 the Holidays New Pet Parent basket to one lucky To Dog With Love reader. To enter, please leave a comment on this blog post stating you'd like to be entered in the drawing by 11:59 p.m. ET on Dec. 15. Winner will be picked at random using random.org. Shipping to U.S. and Canada only.
- Warm snuggly pet bed
- Iams ProActive food -- One month supply
- Toys to engage and entertain
- Collar/leash -- safety first!
- Bounce Dryer Bar -- did you know that four out of 10 Americans say that if they have a 'pet peeve' about their four-legged friends it's the shedding. One trick is to use the Bounce Dryer Bar or Bounce dryer sheets when doing laundry -- they actually help repel pet hair so owners can hug their furry friends.
Good luck and let's go feed some animals!